Posts tagged JaneMOMB
Page 1 of 2
- JaneMOMB: But that's what I try to do. I don't... I like to form almost a coherent form of what... of... uh...
- JamesMOMB: Which is strange, because you have a very different approach, um, to sentences.
- JaneMOMB: Yes. At least I finish them, James.
- JaneMOMB: I don't know if either of you know why they're bringing out the retroactive comics? Is this just a gimmick? Is it tying into anything? Or...
- JamesMOMB: I think they think people'll buy them.
- @JaneMOMB: What is Google Wave?
- @JamesMOMB: It's a level on Out Run.
- @JaneMOMB: What's out run?
- James: Jon hates comic books.
- Jon: I don't hate comicbooks, I just hate everything that isn't comicbooks.
- Jane: This isn't Jon talking, this is the booze talking.
- James: This isn't a podcast, this is an intervention.
- Jon: This isn't an intervention, this is an M & S intervention.
- @nixsight: Is it chocolate? They like chocolate!
- @janemomb: Who's THEY?
- @jamesmomb: Women, of course!