Posts tagged nixsight
- JaneMOMB: But that's what I try to do. I don't... I like to form almost a coherent form of what... of... uh...
- JamesMOMB: Which is strange, because you have a very different approach, um, to sentences.
- JaneMOMB: Yes. At least I finish them, James.
Particle Fiction Presents:
Bruises On Infinite Jerks - Chapter One: The Spy Who Lamped Me
by David Wynne
(with Nicolas Papaconstantinou as co-writer)
- @nixsight: Is it chocolate? They like chocolate!
- @janemomb: Who's THEY?
- @jamesmomb: Women, of course!
“ They’re artists. They’re mavericks. They’re made of sterner stuff than us.”
- @JamesMOMB: I think people who like that kind of thing find that it's the kind of thing they like.
- @nixsight: I hate them.