As mentioned before, voting has begun on the opening premise for #TwitterComic2012!
You can vote at the link above. The ideas you can vote on are:
- A spy breaking into an Area 52 / Warehouse 13 base filled with weird shit
- A young woman discovers a possessed Cricket Bat in her Grandfathers Attic & aids it in a mythic quest.
- Two young lovers break free from the city they grew up in to go on their first holiday, camping. After the first night’s sleep, they zip open the tent and somehow the world has changed.
- A young comics artist discovers a mystic pen, the pen controls the work of the artist and thus the destiny.
- An aquarium owner innocently places an ancient alien artefact in to his tank which endows the fish with a variety of mystical meta powers, however a single guppy is at the same time bombarded with cosmic rays which causes him to go on a murderous rampage in the bowl, and leads him to plot to take over the world. The only person (fish) that can stop him is a down on his luck Loach with a drink and drug habit. (Based on a true story)
- A girl wakes up to find herself in a prison cell made of stone with two armored skeleton guards stand outside her door. She slowly opens her hand and finds a small device with a flashing red button on it.
- Numerous zombie rabbits are destroying villages with exploding chocolate Easter eggs and the only person who can stop them is a lasso wielding fox called Gertrude.
- Contaminated kebab meat is turning pissed up idiots into freakish monsters. The meat, bought illegally turns out to have been from a unicorn (or cyclops or something)
…And remember to get involved with #Twittercomic2012 on the day, by following the tag on Twitter on 6th April.